Contacting Adoption Advice & Guidance is the first step to successfully adopting a child. Our expertise, service and guidance are second to none. We take the guesswork out of adoption and through our excellent contacts and resources can help make your dreams of becoming a parent come true.
Here is a list of the services we offer to you in one complete package:
1. We provide individual assessment and attention based on your personal preferences to determine your adoption plan.
2. We will refer you to sources where average placement time is 2 - 12 months.
3. We will provide assistance in evaluating each situation referred to you.
4. We will help with Dear Birth mother letter (lifestyle presentation) preparation, critique, and assistance.
5. We will assess risks involved in different situations.
6. We provide ongoing guidance and education until your baby is placed in your home, or for a one year period, whichever comes first.
Price For Services
We will assist you throughout the adoption process, from your first thoughts of considering adoption to successful placement of a child in your home.
We will provide education, referrals, advocacy, assessment & support services for agency & independent adoption routes.
Fees are payable as follows:
$400.00 due in advance of first consultation with application
$1,550 due at first consultation
$1,550 due at second consultation
*For RETURNING families who are adopting their second child, the fee will be payable as follows:
$400.00 due in advance of consultation with application
$1600 due at consultation
All fees are for services rendered and are non-refundable.
**ALL PHONE CONSULTATIONS- Fees are due one week in advance of each consultation**
This will allow us time to mail your appointment book to have in front of you for your meeting.
These fees are effective for a period of 12 months from the date of your first consultation.
Continuing services beyond the first 12 months will be provided with a reactivation fee of $1200.
We provide education regarding procedures, laws, home study, networking strategies, levels of openness. Assessment of each individual family with personalized plan geared toward your preferences.
We will refer you to sources where average placement time is 2 - 12 months.
We will provide assistance in evaluating each situation referred to you.
There are times when agencies and/ adoption attorneys call in need of families for their birth mother situations and we will make you aware that they are in need of couples. We also will help with Dear Birth mother letter (lifestyle presentation) preparation, critique and assistance.
We will assess risks involved in different situations. We give continued advice and guidance throughout your process.